I am a theistic Unitarian Universalist; an accountable antiracist, feminist, queer ally; a liberal, suburban American minister practicing a modern version of New England’s old “congregational way;” a loving husband and father; and a spiritual leader dedicated to transformative preaching, teaching, healing and social justice ministries. Serving as the parish minister of UUS:E has blessed my life in many ways. Most importantly, UUS:E has allowed me—and continues to allow me—to be an authentic spiritual presence and to provide excellence in ministry. I am deeply thankful.
Organizational Involvement and Recognition
- Chair and founding member, Connecticut Clergy for Full Equality
- Member, Interfaith Fellowship for Universal Healthcare
- Member, Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association Board of Trustees
- Member, Greenfield Group, a UU ministers’ study group
- Winner of 2004 Skinner Sermon Award